The Trinity or the Father and His Son
Does it matter whether we worship the Trinity
instead of the Father and His Only Begotten Son?
This is an important question. Who do we really worship? Are we to worship a trinity God or are we to worship God the Father and His Son? Maybe a more important question: What does God think concerning these questions?
If we are Bible believing Christians we need to ask the question: What does the Bible teach? Does the Bible actually teach us about a trinity God or does it teach us about God the Father and His Only Begotten Son?
There is a war against truth in this world, especially against Biblical truth. Satan is against all who want to worship God because He is the all powerful true God who has made all things through Jesus Christ, His Son.
- All things were made through Him [Jesus], and without Him nothing was made that was made. John 1:3
- and to make all see what is the fellowship of the mystery, which from the beginning of the ages has been hidden in God who created all things through Jesus Christ; Ephesians 3:9
- He is the image of the invisible God, the firstborn over all creation.
- For by Him all things were created that are in heaven and that are on earth, visible and invisible, whether thrones or dominions or principalities or powers. All things were created through Him and for Him.
- And He is before all things, and in Him all things consist. Colossians 1:15-17.
But Satan would try to take our allegiance away from the God of the Bible and to have us believe a false god. How would Satan change our beliefs?